- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rich Mushroom Sauce Recipe
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 980 Calories from Fat 812
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g142.2%
Saturated Fat 58 g289.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.6 mg
Sodium 833.1 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 59% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, add butter and melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
3. Gradually add and stir cream.
4. Add the soy sauce, salt and mushroom and mix well.
5. Return to the microwave and cook sauce for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minutes, until the sauce is thick and bubbly.
6. Use the sauce to coat vegetables, chicken, fish or meats.