- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans Rice Noodles Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Rice noodle||100 Gram|
|Prawns||200 Gram, chopped|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon (or to taste) (Optional)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon (or to taste) (Optional)|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baked beans||230 Gram|
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.86 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.23 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82 mg
Sodium 3834.1 mg159.8%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 61.4% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. First cook the rice noodles in salted water until they become soft then drain them with a strainer.
2. Immediately fry them with a bit of vegetable oil until they become tender. Remove and keep them aside.
3. In the same pan, heat up some vegetable oil. Once hot, put in the garlic and the
prawns and stir fry for a while. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, lightly fry the carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes, then we put back the fried prawns and baked beans and season with some soy sauce, pepper,
sliced basil and sugar (if you like it.)
5. Now place the rice noodles onto the plates and pour the hot mixture on top.
6. We can decorate with a bit of sliced basil to contrast the colours and flavours.