- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Bavarian Cream Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dessert topping mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Drained)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 478 Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 104.9 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 60.1 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 67.5%
Calcium 6% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 1/2 cup cold water, soften gelatin.
2. Combine pine- apple juice, sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
3. Dissolve gelatin in hot mixture; chill until almost firm.
4. Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions; fold in rice, vanilla, cherries, nuts, pineapple and marshmallows.
5. Whip gelatin mix- ture until fluffy; fold into rice mixture. Pour into 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish; refrigerate until firm.
6. Serve chilled