- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Waffles Recipe
|Whole wheat flour||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked brown rice||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Buttermilk||300 Milliliter (1 1/4 Cup)|
|Corn oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Unsulfured molasses||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
Calories 745 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.9%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 1412.7 mg58.9%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.7% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Whisk with a wire whisk until well blended into a batter consistency.
3. Heat a waffle iron
4. Ladle 1/4 cup batter in center of the grid and allow it to spread evenly.
5. Bake the waffle for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.