- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Pudding Made With Vanilla Pudding Recipe
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling||3 1⁄8 Ounce|
|Cooked long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.1 mg
Sodium 191.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 17.1% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 2-quart casserole mix the milk and pudding mix.
2. Stir in the rice, raisins and vanilla.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave, cook for 8 1/2 to 10 minutes on High, until thickened, stirring thrice.
5. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon of the nutmeg.
6. Cover the dish and cool a little.
7. Serve sprinkled with the remaining nutmeg.