- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Pudding Recipe Video
|White rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Egg||2 , lightly beaten|
|Whole milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 605 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117 mg
Sodium 86.9 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked rice, milk, caster sugar, and egg.
3. Add vanilla, and cinnamon to it. Mix well.
4. In a non stick baking dish, pour the mixture.
5. Pop it in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Then, put it in refrigerator for about 3 hours.
8. Sprinkle cinnamon and serve it immediately.
Add more rice if you find your mixture is too watery.