- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Krispie Treats Lollipops Recipe Video
|For the rice krispie lollipops|
|Marshmallows||10 Ounce (10 oz bag)|
|Rice krispies||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Shortening||2 Teaspoon (As required for greasing your palms)|
|For the lollipop coating|
|White chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As required)|
|Sprinkles, red/white/blue||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use as required)|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 11.1 mg3.7%
Sodium 132 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Wax paper - 2 sheets
2. Lollipop stick / skewer / popsicle stick
1. Spread a wax paper sprayed with cooking spray and set aside. Keep another wax paper separately aside (to line the prepared rice krispies after shaping them).
2. Melt 3 tbsp of butter and into the melted butter, melt 10 oz of marshmallows.
3. Add the rice krispies, stir and combine well.
4. Remove onto the greased wax paper and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. Grease your palms with shortening, roll small portions of the rice krispie mixture into circles and arrange them onto the second wax paper.
6. Insert a popsicle stick or a lollipop stick or a skewer into each of the prepared rice krispie ball and set aside.
6. In a pan heated with some shortening, melt white chocolate.
7. Coat each of the rice krispie lollipops with the melted chocolate.
8. Dip into colorful decorative sprinkles, wrap in cellophane paper tied with a colorful ribbon and serve.