- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Culinary Carrie: Rice Cake Recipe Video
|Cooked white rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (cooked and cooled)|
|Sticks of butter||1 , melt|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed pineapple can||8 Ounce, rinsed (1 cup)|
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.1 mg
Sodium 85.5 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 7 g15%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1 small sauce pan, mixing bowl, baking pan
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degree.
2. In a large bowl combine melted butter, sugar and the eggs, stir well and then add the milk while whisking.
3. Add vanilla and stir with the wooden spoon, add crush pineapple and cooked rice, mix well.
4. Once done pour the batter into a greased pan and bake for an hour.
5. Once the rice cake is ready remove and let it rest for few minutes and then slice.
6. Serve the rice cakes after a hearty meal.