- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice-A-Toni Recipe Video
|Butter/Margerine||3 Tablespoon (Melted)|
|White rice/Long grain brown rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vermicelli||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Toasted)|
|Chicken flavored broth seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 1089 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.4%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.4 mg16.1%
Sodium 72.1 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.2%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, melt the butter and toast the vermicelli and stir fry it for a bit.
2. Put the rice into the same pan and stir it around for a couple of minutes.
3. Pop the seasoning inside and mix it all well.
4. Once everything is nicely blended, pour hot water, put the lid on it and let it simmer.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley right before serving for dinner.