- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice With Vermicelli And Fried Nuts Recipe Video
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced thinly|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seed||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2864 Calories from Fat 1980
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 224 g344.8%
Saturated Fat 29.2 g146%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2117.1 mg88.2%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.3%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 25 g50.4%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 122.7%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 41%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Let it sizzle.
3. Then cut a medium sized onion. Make sure thier cut in long slices. Pour them in the pan.
4. Let it cook a little.
5. Than pour green peas into the pan. Add 1 teaspoon of Salt. Add 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala. Let it mix in thoughly.
6. Then, pour in the uncooked rice. (But make sure you have washed and drained them)-1glass
7. Mix with wooden spoon and let it cook a little.
8. Now add 2 glasses of water into the pan.
9. Wait till the rice starts boiling. (Heat should set to be high)
10. Once, it starts boiling cover the pan with a lid.
11. Simmer the heat to a medium low.
12. In about 15 min to 20 min the rice should be ready.
13. Serve as a sidekick or a main course.