- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Ribeye Steak Sandwich Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1 , seeded and cut into thick slices|
|Mushrooms||10 , cut in half|
|Sweet onion||1 , cut in half|
|Corn||2 , shucked|
|Ribeye steaks||12 Ounce, thinly sliced (two 6 ounce thinly sliced ribeye steaks)|
|Hoagie rolls||2 , cut in half long ways|
|Unsalted butter||1 Ounce, melt|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Provolone cheese slices||4|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Fresh cracked pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1199 Calories from Fat 394
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.7%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.6 mg
Sodium 877.2 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 159 g52.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 49 g97.2%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 53.7%
Calcium 31.4% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add together the green peppers, mushrooms, onions, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper and toss.
2. In anther bowl, season the corn with salt and pepper and rub with a tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Season the ribeyes with salt and pepper and rub down with a tablespoon of olive oil
4. Slice the hoagie buns and brush with the melted butter on both sides.
5. Place all the vegetables on the grill on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until caramelized.
6. Once the vegetables are half way cooked, place the ribeyes on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side for a rare consistency.
7. Toast the hoagie buns on the grill.
8. Place the ribeyes on the hoagie roll and top with provolone cheese slices followed by the peppers, mushrooms and onions. Serve the grilled corn on the cob on the side.