- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ribeye Steak Recipe Video
|Ribeye||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Smoked spanish paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Collard greens||3 Cup (48 tbs), washed and cut|
|Yellow onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1605 Calories from Fat 823
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144%
Saturated Fat 24.3 g121.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240 mg
Sodium 3294.5 mg137.3%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 138 g275.1%
Vitamin A 145.1% Vitamin C 65.3%
Calcium 18% Iron 44%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the ribeye on a plate and season with olive oil, salt, paprika and pepper.
2. Grill the ribeye for 5 minutes each side.
3. Saute onions for about 15 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Saute the collard greens till they wilt and look done for about 6 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Plate the ribeye and serve as a main dish along with sauted greens and onions.