- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ribbon Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
|Olive oil/Walnut/vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, peeled into ribbons (250 Gram)|
|Courgettes||8 Ounce, peeled into ribbons (250 Gram)|
|Pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into thin matchsticks (Green Or Yellow)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 155.4 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 1 g2.8%
Vitamin A 191.7% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
2) Pour in oil and heat until hot but not smoking.
3) Place all the vegetables and garlic to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Season with little salt and plenty of pepper.
5) Use plates to pile the preparation and serve immediately with rice.