- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ribbon Fruit Salad Recipe
|Lime jello||3 Ounce (Flavored)|
|Hot water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Cold water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lemon jello||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in half|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Pineapple||4 Ounce, crushed|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry jello||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.3 mg
Sodium 171.4 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.7%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 0.94%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 5 cup measure, dissolve lime jello in 2 cups hot water.
2. Add 2 cups of cold water.
3. In a 9 x 13 x 2" glass pan or 10 x 14", pour the lime jello mixture and chill until partially set.
4. In another 5 cup measure, dissolve cherry jello in 2 cups of hot water.
5. Add 2 cups of cold water and chill in refrigerator until syrupy.
6. In heavy saucepan, dissolve lemon jello in 1 cup hot water.
7. Stir in marshmallows until melted.
8. Remove the saucepan from heat and add 1 cup drained pineapple juice and creamed cheese; beat until well blended and stir in pineapple.
9. Let the mixture cool down a bit.
10. When the mixture cools down slightly, add whipped cream and mayonnaise; stir to mix.
11. Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator until thickened.
12. In the glass pan containing lime jello mixture, pour the chilled lemon jello mixture and chill until almost set.
13. Pour the cherry jello syrup over the pineapple layer and chill until set.
14. Cut the salad into 3*3 inch pieces and serve on lettuce leaf.
15. Serve with shaped biscuits.