- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ribbon Clerk Casserole Recipe
|Tuna||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|American cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Onion slice||2 , chopped|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , hardboiled|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1326 Calories from Fat 476
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g82%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g131.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 389 mg
Sodium 1146.4 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g40.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.6%
Sugars 39.6 g
Protein 91 g182%
Vitamin A 169.3% Vitamin C 105.4%
Calcium 84.7% Iron 54.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a heavy skillet, cook onion, butter and green pepper over very low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
4. Gradually pour milk with constant stirring until thick and smooth.
5. Add the fish as is or flake it, if desired.
6. Stir in mustard and lemon juice.
7. Into a buttered baking dish, transfer the mixture and top with peas and sliced eggs.
8. Mix cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over the top.
9. Place dots of butter over the top.
10. Place the dish in oven and bake for 15 minutes until the top is well browned.
11. Serve immediately.