- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rib Eye Steak by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Rib eye steak||3 Pound (1- 1 1/2 pound each)|
|Sweet onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Diced celery||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced scallions||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||2 , minced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
Calories 386 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.4 mg
Sodium 504.6 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 45 g89.8%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a skillet on grill and lightly brown onion slices in butter. Transfer it to a plate and set aside.
3. On direct flame, grill steak for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer it to indirect heat, cover and cook to desired doneness.
5. In same skillet back saute scallion, celery and garlic in remaining pan grease.
6. Place the steak into the skillet , put scallion and celery mixture on top of steak.
7. Return onion back into the skillet and saute for 2-3 minutes.
8. Cut in slices and serve hot!