- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Reveler's Rewardb Recipe
|Salted soda crackers||36 , finely crushed|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pork sausage meat||3⁄4 Pound|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, grated to make 2 cups|
|Pimiento||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5418 Calories from Fat 2584
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 286 g440.3%
Saturated Fat 126 g630.1%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 1306.3 mg
Sodium 7856.5 mg327.4%
Total Carbohydrates 504 g167.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.3%
Sugars 38.8 g
Protein 183 g365.8%
Vitamin A 118.4% Vitamin C 116.2%
Calcium 224.9% Iron 264.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and blend butter and cracker crumbs.
3. Take 2-quart baking dish and press one –third of the mixture against its bottom.
4. Take a skillet and fry onions and sausage meat until no pink color shows in meat.
5. Combine with rice and spread it over the crust.
6. Combine milk and eggs.
7. Fold in cheese and green peppers and spread it over sausage mixture.
8. Prepare a crust with the remaining buttered crumbs and uncover the center of circle.
9. Uncover and bake for about 45 minutes at 350° F.
10. Serve after garnishing with pimiento strips to make a clock complete with quarter hour divisions and hands of clock.