- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Reuben Egg Rolls Recipe Video
|Egg roll wrappers||4 Medium|
|Sandwich spread||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dietz and Watson Brand)|
|Whole kosher dill pickles||2 Medium (Dietz and Watson Brand)|
|Corned beef brisket||1 Pound, shaved (Dietz and Watson Brand, First Cut NY Brand)|
|Lacy swiss||1 Pound (Dietz and Watson Brand)|
|Sauerkraut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Gourmet potato salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dietz and Watson Brand)|
Calories 1074 Calories from Fat 761
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.9%
Saturated Fat 31 g155.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219.3 mg
Sodium 1155.8 mg48.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 49 g98.9%
Vitamin A 93.4% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 92.4% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a work surface and place two pickle slices toward the bottom end of the wrapper.
2. Top with a portion of the brisket, a portion of the cheese and a portion of the Sauerkraut
3. Brush the edges of the egg roll wrapper with the beaten egg and begin rolling the wrapper tightly around the filling.
4. Halfway up, fold in the sides, then continue to roll the rest of the way.
5. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling
6. In a large, high-sided pot heat oil to 350°F, gently drop in the egg rolls and fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes
7. Remove and drain on a towel.
8. Slice on a bias and serve with Dietz & Watson® Gourmet Potato Salad.