- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rellenong Alimasag Recipe Video
|Blue crabs||8 Medium, steamed (Meat and top shell)|
|Potato||1 Medium, diced|
|Carrot||1 Medium, diced|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Green chili/Siling pansigang||1 Large, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Medium, diced|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, dried|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 753 Calories from Fat 337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.4%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 397.5 mg132.5%
Sodium 1869.7 mg77.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 85 g170%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 73.3%
Calcium 44.2% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and tomatoes.
2. Add potato and carrot. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Put-in the long green chili and crabmeat. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add parsley, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir. Turn off the heat and place in a large bowl.
5. Once the temperature cools down, combine cooked mixture with breadcrumbs and eggs. Mix well.
6. Stuff each crab shell with the mixture.
7. Heat a pan and pour-in oil.
8. When the oil becomes hot, fry the stuffed crab shells.
9. Flip the crab shell and fry the side with stuffing on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
10. Serve fried crabs with your favorite sauce or dip.