- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Refrigerator Rolls Recipe
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg
Sodium 340.7 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 400Â°c.
2) In a bowl add warm water, soften yeast in it and keep aside.
3) Let stand until its lukewarm.
4) In a medium-size bowl add ginger ale, sugar, margarine, and salt. Mix well.
5) Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour to this mixture. Blend together.
6) Mix yeast and egg.
7) Fold in remaining flour and beat together.
8) Grease a large bowl and put the dough in it.
9) Turn the dough once to grease well.
10) Cover and put in refrigerator for a night.
11) Grease a 6-inch muffin pan.
12) Make rolls out of the dough placing three 1-inch balls in each muffin cup.
13) Baste with melted margarine on top.
14) Bake for 12-15 minutes.
15) Serve warm.