- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refrigerator Rolls Recipe
|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg
Sodium 345.7 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In warm water, soften the yeast and set it aside. Allow to cool till the mixture is lukewarm.
2) Combine together the ginger ale, sugar, margarine and salt in a medium-salt bowl.
3) To the mixture, add 1 ½ cup flour. Beat well.
4) Add the egg and yeast and beat well.
5) Add the remaining flour very gradually. Keep beating constantly.
6) In a large buttered bowl, place the dough and turn it once to grease the surface well.
7) Cover the dough and chill it overnight.
8) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
9) Butter a muffin pan of 6-inches.
10) In each muffin cup, form rolls by placing 3 1-inch balls. Use melted margarine to brush the top of the balls.
11) Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
12) Serve as preferred.