- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refrigerator Cookies Recipe
|Crisco||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5790 Calories from Fat 2544
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 284 g436.5%
Saturated Fat 61 g304.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 2006.3 mg83.6%
Total Carbohydrates 752 g250.7%
Dietary Fiber 18.5 g74.1%
Sugars 405.2 g
Protein 73 g146%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 140.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together Crisco, sugar, and eggs.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients.
5. Add nuts and vanilla to form a dough.
6. Divide dough into 2 rolls and shape into rolls.
7. Wrap each roll in wax paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 6 hours until cold.
8. Using a knife, cut roll into 1/4 inch thick slices and place on a cookie sheets.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
10. Serve Refrigerator Cookies while they are still warm.