- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refreshing Raspberry Tea Recipe Video
|Medium strength tea||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Raspberry sugar-free drink powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
Calories 12 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.82%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 0.02 g0.05%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.48%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour in freshly made tea into a large measuring cup.
2. Add 1 teaspoon raspberry-flavored sugar-free drink mix. Stir with a large spoon, until drink mix is dissolved.
3. Pour the raspberry tea into a serving pitcher.
4. Pour your Refreshing Raspberry Tea over the ice cubes and stir slightly with a straw.
5. Garnish the top with a half-slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry (or other fruit, as desired). Serve!
This Refreshing Raspberry Tea makes a gorgeous, red-tinged addition to your meal, and it is bursting with flavor! I hope you enjoy it! It's great to be back in bettyskitchen—I missed all of you!!! Love, Betty