- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lavender Lemonade Recipe Video
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon|
|Lavender flower||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.26 g0.4%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.4 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 0.9 g1.8%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 93.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife, Cut 10 lemon in halves and press them to extract the juice in bowl, to get about 1 cup of juice.
2. Slice one lemon and add the slice to the juice.
3. Peel the rind of the last remaining lemon.
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar with 3 cups water and make syrup by boiling slowly and stirring.
5. Put the rind in it and simmer until the sugar dissolves and reduces a bit.
6. Turn of the heat and drain.
7. In a separate pan, heat remaining water and add lavender flowers.
8. Once the color is released, turn of the heat and strain.
9. In a bowl combine lavender water and strained sugar syrup and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
10. Combine together the syrup minute with lemon juice.
11. Serve the lemonade with ice.