- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refreshing Kiwi Popsicles Recipe (Addictive) Recipe Video
|Pineapple juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (you could also use honey, agave or more pineapple juice to make it sweeter naturally) (Optional)|
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.35 g0.53%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 0.85 g1.7%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 138%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spoon out the flesh from the kiwi.
2. In a food processor, put the kiwi flesh and pour the pineapple juice.
3. Blend on low speed till smooth. Do not over blend.
4. Taste and add sugar or any other sweetener if needed.
5. Pour this mixture into popsicle molds and insert the sticks and close it.
6. Place it in the freezer and freeze for 6 hours or till completely frozen.
7. Run the popsicle under running water and remove the popsicle.
8. In a serving plate, serve the popsicles.