- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Refreshing Cocoa Fruit Sherbet Recipe
|Ripe banana||1 Medium|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 547 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g55.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg
Sodium 58.3 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.5%
Sugars 72.4 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 164.1%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into blender container slice banana.
2. Put in orange juice and blend until smooth.
3. Put in remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Into 9-inch square pan or two ice cube trays pour and freeze until hard around edges.
5. Spoon mixture into blender container or large mixer bowl and blend until smooth.
6. Pour into 1-quart mold and freeze until firm.
7. To serve, unmold onto chilled plate and slice.