- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Reese's Popcorn Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate||3 Ounce, melt|
|Reese's pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs) (reese's peanut butter cup)|
Calories 676 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g84%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.9 mg
Sodium 134.1 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 90.7 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 0.31%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a large pot on medium high flame, add vegetable oil and popcorn in it. Cover with lid, and let it pop. Watch closely and remove pot from heat when the popping slows down.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil, and scatter popcorn on it.
3. In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt sugar with honey.
4. Pour honey and melted chocolate over popcorn.
5. Drop Reese’s pieces and distribute it evenly.
6. Set aside and allow the honey to cool and chocolate to set.
7. Serve popcorn with a glass of chocolate shake.