- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Video
|Cookie dough||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (readymade)|
|Peanut butter candy||9 Gram (Reese's peanut butter cups)|
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg4%
Sodium 263.5 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.09%
Sugars 24.2 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.09% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. Divide the cookie dough in about 9 portions.
3. Take the peanut butter cups and stuff inside the cookie dough.
4. Flatten the individual portions and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for about 11 minutes and serve them with ice-cream.