- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Cake mix||8 Ounce (Resse's)|
|Reese pieces||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chocolate icing||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Candies||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 797 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.8%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.2%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 687 mg28.6%
Total Carbohydrates 124 g41.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 81.3 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 7.5% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour the cake mix in cupcake moulds.
3. Put the Reese pieces in to the moulds.
4. Bake the cakes for 12-15 minutes or until set.
5. Dip the cupcakes in chocolate icing.
6. Decorate the cakes with candies.
7. Cupcakes are ready to eat.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.