- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Redstone Rhubarb Crispy Recipe
|Rhubarb||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), packed|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Regular oats||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.7 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 24.5%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use cooking spray to coat an 8-inch square baking pan.
3) In the prepared baking dish, place the rhubarb.
4) Combine together the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5) Cut in the margarine till the mixture achieves the consistency of coarse meal.
6) Over the rhubarb in the dish, sprinkle the mixture.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, till the topping has turned light brown.
8) Serve warm or at room temperature as a snack or side dish.