- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Hot Chicken Drumsticks Recipe Video
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For the red hot hot sauce|
|Red bbq mix||100 Gram|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water/Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1427.3 mg59.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 30 g60.1%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. In a mixing bowl combine chicken drum sticks with all-purpose flour, salt and soy sauce, marinate it well and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. In another bowl combine bbq mix, orange juice, water, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce, stir and combine everything.
3. Preheat the wok with oil to 375-380 degree, deep fry the chicken drumsticks for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Once done place it on the strainer to drain the excess oil.
5. In another wok pour the sauces bring it to a soft boil and add the fried chicken drumstick, coat the chicken with the sauce completely.
6. Serve the red hot chicken drumstick with any dip of your choice.