- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fourth of July Dessert - Red, White and Blue Pops Recipe Video
|Low fat vanilla yogurt||18 Ounce|
|Lemonade concentrate||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberries||6 Large, freshly cut|
|Fresh blueberries||6 Ounce|
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.7 mg
Sodium 90.7 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 25.9 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 48.4%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and remove the greens from strawberry. Chop them finely.
2. Rinse blueberries, chop, and set them aside.
3. For base, in a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemonade concentrate, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
4. Divide the yogurt mixture into three equal parts, and put them in separate bowls.
5. In first bowl with yogurt mixture, add strawberry. Mix to evenly distribute.
6. In paper cups, evenly pour the mixture. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. In the second bowl add blueberries. Fold together. Set it aside.
8. After 30 minutes, take the paper cups out of the refrigerator, and spoon vanilla yogurt on it. Spread it evenly, and place it in refrigerator for additional 30 minutes.
9. Then, again add blueberry yogurt in each paper cups. Place craft stick into the center of each cup, and freeze it overnight.
10. Serve red white and blue pops chill.