- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red, White and Blue Parfait Recipe Video
|Fresh strawberry||8 Ounce, cut into bite sized pieces|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla wafers||4 Ounce|
|Cool whip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh blueberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (for topping)|
Calories 260 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 68.4 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 26.9 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 61.6%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut strawberries into bite sized pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix in the sugar with the strawberries and set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix in the cool whip and the vanilla yogurt.
4. Put the vanilla wafers in a ziplock bag, and crush them with a mallet.
5. In a parfait glass,first spoon in the crushed vanilla wafers in a layer.
6. Top with the strawberry mixture and spread it evenly over the cookie crumbs.
7. Layer with the yogurt and cool whip mixture.
8. Add in the blueberries in the topmost layer.
9. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.