- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes Recipe Video
|For red velvet cupcake|
|Red velvet cake mix||500 Gram (1 package)|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant chocolate pudding mix||3 9⁄10 Ounce (1 package)|
|For cream cheese frosting|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cool whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White chocolate||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shaved (Optional)|
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.4%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.2 mg
Sodium 465.6 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 70.1 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liner. Set aside.
For The Cupcake
3. In a bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil and water. Mix well till combined into a smooth batter. Put the pudding mix and continue to mix till incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into the lined muffin grooves up to 3/4th.
5. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
For The Frosting
6. In a bowl, put the cream cheese and butter. Using an electric beater mix it till smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar slowly and continue to beat til combined and creamy.
7. Put cool whip and continue to beat till incorporated.
8. Take each cooled cupcake. Spread the frosting over it generously. Garnish with strawberry or white chocolate shavings and serve as dessert.