- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Velvet Cookies Recipe Video
|Red velvet cake mix||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||10 Ounce|
Calories 1173 Calories from Fat 556
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.3%
Saturated Fat 27.3 g136.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.3 mg
Sodium 901.7 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 103.3 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 38.8% Iron 25.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Fold in chips.
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Drop rounded spoonful’s of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
5. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 8-10 minutes.
6. Serve cookies with tea or coffee.