- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Thai Prawn Curry Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Pinch|
|Onion||50 Gram, finely chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Red thai curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||80 Milliliter|
|Frozen prawns/Frozen shrimp||350 Gram, thawed|
|Wild rice mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.5 mg
Sodium 489.5 mg20.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 13.4%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, boil 3 cups of water and add in the salt.
2. Stir in the rice and let it cook for 17 minutes.
3. In another saucepan, heat vegetable oil and add in the ground ginger and onion. Sweat for a few minutes.
4. Add in the red Thai curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the canned tomatoes and mix well.
6. Add in the lemon grass and coconut milk. Stir well and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Stir in the prawns and stir well. Simmer for 5 minutes. Take out the lemon grass and discard.
8. In a serving plate, place the rice and top with prawn curry. Garnish with coriander and serve.