- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Stiletto Bellini Cocktail Recipe Video
|Lychee||4 Medium, canned|
|Frozen strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cranberry juice||30 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 173 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.49 g0.76%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.43%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.3 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 195.7%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a champagne flute, in a refrigerator for 15 minutes or until well chilled.
2. Put the strawberries in freezer, until chilled or frozen.
3. In a blender, put together strawberries, leche, cranberry juice and champagne.
4. Blend the fruit mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well blended.
5. Pour the drink in chilled champagne flute and serve chilled.