- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Snapper With Pesto Sauce Recipe
|Cracker||1 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Red snapper||1 Pound|
|Tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.9 mg
Sodium 439.1 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.3%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 45 g90.4%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and pour the cracker meal on it.
2) Dredge the red snapper fillets in it, coating both sides evenly.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and spread it with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Place fish in it and cook on medium-high flame for 3 minutes, turn over and cook for additional 3 minutes on the other side until it turns golden and flakes easily with fork.
5) Remove to a serving dish and keep it warm.
6) Add the wine and tomatoes to the skillet and cook on medium-high flame for 2 minutes stirring often.
7) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for a minute more until the sauce is heated thoroughly.
8) Serve with the sauce spooned on top.