- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Snapper In Tomato Herb Sauce Recipe
|Red snapper fillets||2 Pound (6 pieces)|
|Plum tomatoes||1 Pound, ripped, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1217 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 335.7 mg
Sodium 1026 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.4%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 193 g385.8%
Vitamin A 89.5% Vitamin C 124.3%
Calcium 32.4% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking dish and keep the fillets with skin side down.
3) Add tomatoes, lime juice, onion, wine and half basil.
4) Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
5) Before serving the dish, sprinkle the fish with remaining basil.