- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Snapper Baked in Parchment Recipe
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Red snapper fillets||4|
|Potatoes||2 Small, each peeled and cut into eighths|
|Baby turnips||8 , trimmed and sliced|
|Baby carrots||8 , peeled and cut in half lengthwise|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.2 mg
Sodium 393.3 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 39 g77.8%
Vitamin A 68% Vitamin C 121.6%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut four circles of parchment paper 14 to 16 inches in diameter. Grease one side of each circle with butter.
3) Place each fish fillet on one half of the buttered side of the parchment circles.
4) Evenly distribute the vegetables and herbs over the fish.
5) Add required salt and pepper.
6) Dot fish with remaining butter. Fold over the parchment and fold the edges at regular intervals to seal.
7) Bake until the parchment has puffed, about 12 minutes. The fish should be done and the vegetables should be crisp.
8) Serve immediately, and let your guests break open the parchment.