- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Raspberry Apricot Jam Recipe
|Dried apricots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh red raspberries||9 Cup (144 tbs)|
|Sugar||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5821 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1002.1 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1484 g494.8%
Dietary Fiber 102.7 g410.7%
Sugars 1363.3 g
Protein 23 g45.9%
Vitamin A 149.6% Vitamin C 597.4%
Calcium 46% Iron 81.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, heat apricots in water; simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in raspberries, sugar and salt; cook over high heat with constant stirring for 15 minutes until mixture is of desired consistency.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
4. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
5. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process in boiling water for 5 minutes.
6. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
7. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
8. Use Red Raspberry/Apricot Jam for topping cheesecakes or simply apply over bread and serve.