- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Bell Pepper Soup Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||3|
|Vanilla oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12%
Saturated Fat 0.75 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 83.8 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 0.94 g1.9%
Vitamin A 59.4% Vitamin C 201.8%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the halved bell pepper on a baking sheet and drizzle vanilla oil on it.
2. Season with some pepper and salt.
3. Place it in a preheated 400F oven for 40 minutes.
4. Place the roasted bell pepper in cold water for sometime and the skin comes right out.
3. Roughly chop the meat of the roasted bell pepper on a chopping board.
4. Pop it into a sauce pan on medium high heat and pour in water.
5. Now use a hand blender and slowly blend the contents of the sauce pan.
6. Pour the hot roasted red pepper soup into a bowl, garnish with parsley or whatever you like and serve as an appetizer.