- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe Video
|Bisquick biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated (sharp)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 448 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.5%
Saturated Fat 15.2 g76.2%
Trans Fat 3.8 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg
Sodium 891.9 mg37.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together Bisquick, cold water, and grated cheese.
3. Cut biscuits with a cutter.
4. In a baking dish place the cut biscuits.
5. Melt butter and seasonings together.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
7. After the lightly browned biscuits are removed from the oven brush the tops with the seasoned butter.
8. Serve right away.