- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Flannel Hash Recipe
|Canned julienned beets||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned corned beef hash||2 Pound (2 Cans Of 1 Pound Each)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 425 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 74.5 mg
Sodium 1120.5 mg46.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into thick patties.
5. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat.
6. When hot, arrange patties and brown on one side then flip with pancake turner and brown on other side till crispy.
7. Remove directly onto serving platter and serve immediately accompanied with catsup or prepared mustard, if you wish.