- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Bean Casserole Recipe Video
|Cooked long grain brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked red beans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||3 Large, minced|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Mexican seasoning||1 Dash|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 231.3 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.7%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 12 g23%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSalad Master
9 X 13" Oven safe dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
4. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
5. Serve hot. You can add broccoli florets if you like.
Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator, leftover Red Bean Casserole will keep for up to 3 days.