- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pizza Muffins for Children Recipe Video
|Whole wheat pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.3 mg
Sodium 160.4 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. On a flat surface roll pizza dough to a rectangle and cut into square.
3. Place each square on greased mini muffin cup.
4. Brush edges of pizza dough squares with olive oil.
5. Pop these cups into oven and bake for 8 minutes, once baked, take tins out of oven.
6. Pour sauce in each cup and spoon in cheese between the cups.
7. Place it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
8. Serve it with pasta or any dip of your choice.