- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Really Quick Cranberry White Cheddar Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken tenders||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
|Cranberry sauce||14 Ounce|
|White cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
Calories 747 Calories from Fat 428
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.7%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.8 mg
Sodium 1314.3 mg54.8%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 31 g62.7%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 35% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the chicken tenders and drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
3. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Pop into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add the cranberry sauce and spread around.
6. Add the cheddar cheese slices over the top.
7. Switch the oven to broil and let it heat until the cheese is melted.
8. Plate and serve hot as main dish.