- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Texas Parmesan Crescent Rolls Recipe Video
|White flour||400 Gram, sifted|
|Butter||100 Gram, molten|
|Cottage cheese||350 Gram|
|Parmesan cheese||200 Gram, grated|
Calories 543 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.3 mg21.4%
Sodium 1375.7 mg57.3%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 26 g51.7%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 46.2% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a food processor knead the white flour, salt, butter and cottage cheese together to get sticky dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls. Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll out the balls into flat circles.
5. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of the rolled out dough. Press it into the dough.
6. Cut quarters out of the rolled out dough. Roll each quarter into a roll.
7. In a greased baking pan, place the rolls.
8. Brush some molten butter on the rolls.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F, for 20-25 minutes.
10. Let them cook in the baking pan, for 10 more minutes.
11. Serve warm with a chilli dip.