- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Texas Hershey Kiss Cookies Recipe Video
|Readymade cookie dough||1 Kilogram|
|Hershey kisses||750 Gram|
|Icing sugar||250 Gram (to dust the cookies)|
Calories 930 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.8%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g101.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.9 mg
Sodium 488.4 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 83.8 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.2% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the oven to 375 F.
2. Make small balls , about 1 inch in diameter , out of the cookie dough.
3. Place the icing sugar in a bowl.
4. Roll the balls in icing sugar and place on the cookie sheet lined baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool, until they are soft to touch, but not warm enough to melt the Hershey’s kisses, when they are placed on top of them.
7. Place the Hershey's kisses on top of the cookies,as a topping. Allow to cool , at room temperature.
8. Serve at room temperature on its own or with steaming hot Coffee.