- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Real Texas Avocado Fries Part 2 of 2 Recipe Video
|Salty graham crackers||100 Gram|
|Jalapeno seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh sweet lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , sliced into 8 sections|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly grounded|
|Olive oil spray||6 Dash, divided|
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 432.6 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking pan with olive spray and set aside.
2. For panko crumbs – In a blender, add in the salty graham crackers and jalapeno seasoning. Coarsely blend and set aside in a bowl.
3. In a bowl, add in the sweet lime juice and water. Set aside.
4. In a plate, place the avocado slices and season with kosher salt and black pepper, rub well.
5. Dredge the avocados in all – purpose flour. Followed by lime mixture and finally coating with panko crumbs.
6. Place the avocados into the prepared baking pan and grease with olive oil spray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
8. Serve Avocado Fries with Picante Sauce.